In today’s world, most people are glued to their smartphones from when they wake up to when they go to bed. According to recent statistics, adults spend more than 3 hours per day on their phones, and teens spend almost 7 hours each day with them in hand.
So whether you’re new to the app or looking for some ideas on how to use Telegram better, this guide on how to use It for business will help you get started with the popular messaging app and learn how to use it more effectively.
Telegram is a messaging app focused on speed and security, making it a great business option. However, this doesn’t mean you can get away without following some best practices. Here are five tips to help you use Telegram successfully in your business.
Tip #1 – Make sure to have the right name. If you don’t want people sending messages to your personal account, then choose something different when setting up your bot. Likewise, if you plan to offer customer service on Telegram, give them an email address they can reach you at or set up a phone number.
Otherwise, they’ll be waiting forever for someone to respond because there’s no way of getting in touch with you! Tip #2 – Set up multiple channels. As we mentioned earlier, Telegram lets you create several channels so that users can easily find what they’re looking for. Not only does this improve user experience, but it also makes marketing much easier.
When launching a new product or campaign, think about which channel would work best to share the news and keep all future updates related to the project there as well. The same goes for specific geographic locations.
Related: How to login – Telegram Web
You might decide to create a channel just for customers from Russia and another one just for those in Canada, which allows you to market products specifically tailored to each country without having to post them separately every time.
Tip #3 – Pay attention to who joins your group chats. One downside of Telegram is that anyone can join any group chat created by anyone else, even those not on the group members’ contact list.
Nothing stops malicious actors from joining, so it’s important to carefully watch who joins your groups and take appropriate action if needed. That said, using a two-step verification process such as SMS-based authentication will help ensure that unwanted guests can’t enter with ease. In addition, monitor how many participants are present in the group chat before adding more – too many may cause delays for everyone involved in trying to read all messages sent within the group.
If you’re looking for a secure messaging app for your business, you can’t go wrong with Telegram. Telegram is perfect for keeping your conversations safe and private with end-to-end encryption and a host of other security features.
Here are five tips for using Telegram for business to get the most out of it:
- Encrypt messages by enabling secret chats
- Have an Admin Key to help you manage the team
- Get chatbots to automate tasks
- Group chats make it easy to collaborate on projects
- Messages disappear after being read
Is Telegram free for commercial use?
Yes, Telegram is free for commercial use. You can use it to communicate with customers, partners, and employees. We’ve compiled five tips that will help you get the most out of this versatile communication tool.
- Create a group chat to chat about your business.
- Pin essential messages by adding them to the Pinned Messages tab.
3) Share links by sending messages with URL links as attachments. The recipient will see the message in their chat list and click on it to view the link.
4) Keep your chats private or secret by creating a password-protected group chat. You can also send self-destructing messages that will be deleted from both devices after they have been read. Set an expiration date for messages so they disappear from your device after a set period of time. Be careful not to leave sensitive information unattended in public spaces because any shared information may be at risk if accessed by unauthorised parties. With these tools, you’ll find Telegram useful for running your business smoothly and efficiently!
Tools for businesses
- There are a few key features that businesses can take advantage of when using Telegram.
- First, groups allow businesses to communicate with multiple people at once. This is perfect for things like announcements or updates.
- Secondly, channels allow businesses to broadcast messages to an unlimited number of people. This is great for marketing or promoting content.
- Thirdly, bots can automate customer support or order processing tasks. This can save your business time and money. Another benefit of these tools is that they work across platforms, so you don’t have to leave the conversation to access something else. Using these tools will make it easier for you to stay connected with your audience.
Verified Accounts on Telegram
If you’re using Telegram for business, one of the first things you should do is get a verified account. This will help show potential customers that you’re a legitimate business, and it can also help you avoid any problems with spam or fake accounts.
To get a verified account, go to the settings menu and select Request Verification. You’ll need to provide basic information about your business, after which Telegram will review your request. Once approved, you’ll be able to attach a custom message like This account has been officially verified by @telegram when sending messages. And if anyone tries to impersonate your business on Telegram, we’ll let you know!
Scheduling posts in advance
You can use Telegram to schedule posts in advance. This is a great way to keep your content fresh and ensure that your audience always has something new to read.
To schedule a post, open the app and tap on the clock icon in the top right-hand corner. Then, select the time and date you want your post to go live. Type out your message and hit the send button. Your post will be published at the specified time.