Apple Pay is accepted at Chick-fil-A restaurants, both at their drive-through lanes and on their mobile app. It’s impossible to argue against the fact that the United States of America has a peculiar obsession with fast food.
We are unable to function properly in this world without them, despite our best efforts to the contrary.
If you are a die-hard fan of fast food, particularly chicken sandwiches, then Chick-fil-A is almost certainly your go-to restaurant for this type of dining.
Due to the fact that they are one of the most prominent fast food restaurants in the United States and provide scrumptious meals to thousands of customers spread out over the country on a daily basis, they have had to ensure that their payment methods are accessible to a wide range of customers.
Because of recent developments in technology, online transaction portals have taken on a much greater level of significance. Apple has developed its very own payment system, which goes by the name Apple Pay.
Not only does it make it possible to transfer money in a secure and uncomplicated manner, but it is also very simple to use. In addition, when one wants to go out and grab a bite to eat in a hurry, who wants to be bothered with carrying around cash?
- 1 Does Chic FIL A Take Apple Pay?
- 1.1 Why Chick-fil-A Started Using Apple Pay
- 1.2 How to pay Chick Fil A with Apple Pay?
- 1.3 How to use Apple Pay in Chick-fil-A with iPhone Face ID?
- 1.4 How can you use Apple Pay at Chick-fil-A with the Touch ID on your iPhone?
- 1.5 How to pay Chick fil A with Apple Pay from a smartwatch?
- 1.6 How to use Apple Pay in Chick fil A with Drive Thru?
- 1.7 How to pay with Apple Pay from the Chick-fil app?
- 1.8 How to set up Apple Pay to pay at Chick fil A
Does Chic FIL A Take Apple Pay?
In addition to Apple Pay, Chick-fil-A locations and drive-thrus now also accept payments made with Google Pay. This applies whether you want to eat in the restaurant or pick up your order to take with you.
On the contrary side, Google Pay and Samsung Pay cannot be used to place orders through the Chick-fil-A website or mobile app because Chick-fil-A does not support these payment methods.
For orders that are placed using the Chick-fil-A app, the only acceptable methods of payment are Apple Pay and PayPal.
Why Chick-fil-A Started Using Apple Pay
Chick-fil-A has begun accepting purchases made with Apple Pay in all of its locations, including in their restaurants, at their drive-through windows, and even on their mobile app.
Because of the following factor, Chick-fil-A made the decision to implement Apple Pay:
1. To save customers time and provide a convenient payment option that only requires one touch
2. Make a secure method of contactless payment available
3. Make one of the accepted methods of payment more foolproof
How to pay Chick Fil A with Apple Pay?
Since February of 2016, Chick Fil A has been able to take payments with Apple Pay. In that year, the corporation made the announcement that they will begin participating in technology payment methods in order to provide a higher level of service to their consumers.
For the benefit of its customers, the chain of quick-service restaurants offers here a platform that guarantees safe, effective, and confidential financial dealings.
The eatery is equipped to take payments on the premises, via self-service, and remotely, via in-app purchases, from customers’ homes. Customers of Chick Fil A can utilize Apple Pay in a variety of different ways, and we will describe each of those options here.
Related: Does CVS Take Apple Pay
If you are at a Chick Fil A restaurant, you can use Apple Pay on your phone or smartwatch to make a payment at the register.
The logo of the app will be displayed in the storefront window or near the cash registers of establishments that are willing to accept payments using this technique.
If you are currently in a restaurant and would like to pay using Apple Pay, the following instructions should be followed:
• To place your order, please proceed to the cashier.
• At the register, indicate to the cashier that you intend to use Apple Pay as your form of payment.
• To complete the payment, bring your mobile device into close proximity with the NFC card reader.
• If the procedure was carried out without any problems, a confirmation message will appear on the screen of your mobile device.
How to use Apple Pay in Chick-fil-A with iPhone Face ID?
You’ll be able to authenticate your identity and make payments if you have an iPhone equipped with Face ID by completing these steps:
To pay using your credit card on your iPhone, double-click the button on the side of the device.
• Use either your Face ID or a passcode to verify your identity.
• Bring your smartphone into close proximity to the NFC card reader until a checkmark shows on the display and a confirmation window displays.
How can you use Apple Pay at Chick-fil-A with the Touch ID on your iPhone?
Using the Touch ID mode allows you to pay for things as well. Follow these steps in order to complete the transaction using this method:
• To pay with the selected card, place your finger on the Touch ID and then choose it.
• Bring the iPhone into close proximity to the NFC card reader until a confirmation message with the word “Ready” displays on the screen of the iPhone. After this, a confirmation check will also appear.
How to pay Chick fil A with Apple Pay from a smartwatch?
You’ve just realized that you’ve left your phone and cash at home, but you’ve got a terrible hankering for a chicken sandwich for a snack. What should you do? Is there a way out of this problem? Without a doubt, there is!
That watch made by Apple!
Using Apple Pay on your watch enables you to conduct secure and hassle-free transactions, which will help you stay out of trouble no matter what the circumstances are.
Let’s have a look at the steps you need to take in order to complete a safe transaction utilizing your Apple watch!
1. After you have placed your order, you may access Apple Pay by doing a double-click on the buttons that are positioned on the side of the watch.
2. Choose the card that you will use to finish the transaction process that you have been presented with.
3. Position your watch so that it is in close proximity to the card reader, and then wait for it to retrieve the information about your account as it processes the transaction.
4. After the transaction has been processed, your watch will send you a notice letting you know that the transaction was successful.
That great! Isn’t it a lot easier and less cumbersome than the time-consuming and repetitive practice of carrying additional cash about with you?
How to use Apple Pay in Chick fil A with Drive Thru?
To use Apple Pay through the drive-thru, you have to go through the exact same process as you would inside the restaurant, only this time you have to do it at the payment window. In order to finish the process, please follow these instructions:
• Please give your order to the person standing at the podium.
• When you go to the window where you may make your payment, let the cashier know that you would want to utilize Apple Pay as your mode of payment.
• Bring your Apple Watch or iPhone into close proximity to the NFC card reader.
• All that’s left to do is wait for the gadget to alert you that the payment has been confirmed.
For the purpose of carrying out transactions of this nature, each self-service counter has been outfitted with payment readers. Keep in mind that you are not required to hand over your Apple device to the cashier, and that you are instead able to readily use the reader from within the vehicle.
How to pay with Apple Pay from the Chick-fil app?
Within the Chick-fil-A app, you also have the option to purchase with Apple Pay. You can consume the food inside the restaurant, pick it up at the drive-thru, or order it to be delivered to your house if you pay with this method of payment.
Apple Pay is one of the various payment options that may be used at Chick-fil-A. You are able to view it as one of the available alternatives prior to placing a purchase and completing the transaction with an Apple Wallet.
The procedure is extremely straightforward: just place your food order and indicate how you would like to collect it or have it delivered.
The next step is to choose Apple Pay as the mode of payment, and then proceed with the procedure using the Apple card.
It is essential to take note that Chick-fil-A places its online orders through the usage of applications provided by third parties.
It could direct you to DoorDahs, GrubHub, Postmates, or UberEats, depending on where you are in the world. Despite the fact that they employ platforms provided by third parties, Chick-fil-website A’s keeps a record of each order.
How to set up Apple Pay to pay at Chick fil A
You are need to initially configure the app before you may use any of the aforementioned methods to pay with Apple Pay.
The procedure is extremely straightforward, and you can complete it in the “Settings” part of the program on your iPhone or smartwatch.
However, in order to access this section, your phone must first be connected to your watch. Take note of the following instructions:
• To add a new payment method, open the “Wallet” app and tap the “Add” button.
• You can either use a credit card or a debit card.
• Select “Continue” from the menu.
• Pick the bank you want from the available options in the list of public financial organizations.
• Follow the added card addition instructions to the letter.
• Verify the information associated with your card and provide any other information that may be required by the platform.
After you have completed each of these procedures, you will be able to pay using any of the options that were discussed earlier.
That is it on this subject matter “does Chic FIL A take Apple Pay”. I hope this article has been useful to you. If yes, please share it with friends and loved ones.